2014 marks TIMETOATTACK’s 4th Season since 2010! That is 4 years and 9 rounds of the best Time Attack platform we could possibly bring to Sepang, Malaysia! It has been a great privilege converging the country’s Time Attack, Track Day and car enthusiasts hailing from all over the peninsular as well as a substantial following from the neighboring Singapore!
Our formula has been tweaked, perfected and expanded over the years to realize a circuit event that is second to none, promising a competitive proving ground for the participants and a breathtaking experience to all TIMETOATTACK goers at every round of events.
If you’ve followed TIMETOATTACK since its inception in 2010, you’d be familiar with the progress made, of not just the TTA event in itself but the exponential increment in the level of competition! Lap records are continuously smashed, the engineering that goes into today’s TIMETOATTACK participating cars are madly impressive, steadily heading towards world stage standards of the legendary Tsukuba Time Attack and the World Time Attack Challenge to name a couple. Who knows we’ll soon be seeing low 2:15 laps on semi slicks, clad in out of this world knife-edge aero wings and spoilers?
This Sunday, being our 10th ever round means a lot to us, as what had sparked the inaugural TIMETOATTACK back in May 2010 was the commemoration of our 10th year anniversary at Zerotohundred.com. In a million ways, we are proud to have hosted, served and entertained all car enthusiasts, yet humbled by the challenges we’ve faced throughout the last decade and a half. But there’s just nothing else we’d prefer to be doing!
I hope you’ve enjoyed what we’ve done so far and I do urge everyone to make a date with us at Sepang this Sunday between 0830hrs – 1900hrs for what could be another record breaking TIMETOATTACK round, apart from the very fragile lap records!
- When: This Sunday April 27 2014
- Where: Sepang International Circuit
- Time: 0830hrs – 1900hrs
- Entrance: Free
- Carparks: RM10 per car
- Breathtaking 100 car parade lap
- 100+ Time Attack Cars
- 80 Track Day Cars
- 200 + Show cars display + Parade
- Goodie Bags for first 300 visitors to sign in at VW Wing Hin Autohaus’s Booth
- VW new cars test drive for visitors by Wing Hin Autohaus
- RenaultSport Clio RS (2014) on display for bookings and viewing
- Debut of Exotic Mods X Motorsport Playground’s RevoZport chrome GTR
- and More!
- Large selection of F&B choices not limited to:
- Local delicacies: Fried dishes, burgers, chicken rice
- Starbucks Coffee
- Starbuzz Shisha by Habanos